Thanks for being interested in writing for the Krisp Blog! We’re open to accepting guest content from awesome content writers and thought leaders. To help in this process, we’ve included our guidelines for guest posts below:
What topics do we write about?
We generally write on the topics of remote work, work from home, productivity and conferencing. We also accept guests posts related to call centers and noise cancellation. The important thing to keep in mind is what value do you want to give to the readers? Think about providing knowledge, tips and actionable advice with your article.
- Work from home – Posts can include resources (useful websites/apps/platforms/blogs), tips & tricks, stereotypes, hacks, careers, lifestyles, habits.
- Remote work – These posts are for remote workers, digital nomads, freelancers, location independent people, entrepreneurs. Posts can include resources (useful websites/apps/platforms/blogs/communities/gadgets), tips & tricks, stereotypes, hacks, trends for popular & unique destinations, careers, lifestyles, habits.
- Productivity – Productivity lifestyle experience, news, tips & tricks, hacks, guides, useful resources and tools, trends, etc.
- Conferencing – These posts are about conferencing applications and conference calls. It can include any data related info about audio and video conference calls. Other possible variations include comparisons, pros & cons, rules, interesting facts, stereotypes, habits about conference calls
- Call center – These posts are related to call/contact centers. They are for call center/contact center managers, call center agents. call center best practices, pros and cons, how to improve call centers, communication in call centers, customer support, sales, etc.
- E-learning, Online summits – These posts are about online education and virtual events. Posts can include useful resources, tools, tips & tricks, trends, news, etc.
- Noise cancellation – Anything related to noise cancellation.
Guest post guidelines
- Minimum length of 1,500 words
- On-topic and unique content
- No sales promotion/self-promotion
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the Krisp brand. We talk to our audience in a casual and informative way. You can use this article as a reference
- Include high-quality images, videos, gifs or any other visual content
- Include a short bio (50 words) with your headshot so we can properly credit you
- Please submit the article in an editable Google Doc. Upload the additional files (e.g. images) to Google Folder or provide downloadable links
- Once the article is published, feel free to share it with your community and network
- No more than 1 do-follow link to your website in the article
- No more than 2 external links (e.g. to cite research)
- Include at least 3 internal links to other Krisp blog posts
- The content must be original and previously unpublished elsewhere
- Break up the text into short paragraphs, aim for no more than 5-6 sentences
- The article must be SEO-optimized. Make sure to optimize the keywords in title, content and headers (H2, H3, etc)
- Once the post is live on Krisp Blog, you cannot re-post the entire article on your website or other sources
- Krisp’s team reserves the right to make edits, remove the content, or change it in any way. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to Krisp content
How to submit guest post?
Please fill in this form with 2–3 suggested topics and we’ll get back to you.
Note, that we’ll be in touch only if we’re interested in your article and it aligns with our content strategy. We receive a lot of emails regarding guest posts, and we’re only able to contact those whose articles have been accepted.