Version 0.6 (build 8) - Public Beta (The Latest)
This update includes number of improvements.
Requires OS X El Capitan (10.11.2) or newer
- Significantly less CPU usage for SPEAK mode in certain cases.
- Removed Ctrl+Cmd+B shortcut. New sub-menu for reporting problems.
- Number of bug fixes including memory leaks and crashes.
- Noise cancellation doesn't work well in SPEAK mode when the speaker is too far from the microphone.
- Users can experience echo with some apps if the speaker is on loudspeaker mode.